Abatol treats all of the following pest problems and infestations
- Bedbugs – One of the most difficult infestation to control is bedbugs . In the last few years bedbug infestations in Calcasieu parish and Lake Charles have increased dramatically. Abatol will completely eradicate bedbugs using the safest and most effective treatment plan for your home. Please call us today for a free consultation
- Cockroaches – In Louisiana, roaches are a year-round threat. Depending on the species of roach, they can eat nearly everything, including book bindings, paper, some glues and starched clothing. Treatment however is easy, and we can use conventional methods or baiting systems.
- Bees and Wasps – Bees can be difficult to treat. Let Abatol help you develop a treatment plan that will be safe, effective and environmentally responsible. If the hive is not totally removed, leftover honey and comb can attract more bees. Depending on the location and size , It can also cause odor , staining, and secondary infestation of other insects. Bees are very important to the environment and indeed to life itself. They should be treated with respect and patience. Honey Bees are not aggressive like Hornets and some varieties of Wasps. In most cases there is no rush to kill the bees until all the elements of proper treatment plan are in place. The Bee population is currently in decline across the country. We believe there will be a time when a bee hive on your home will not be seen as an infestation but as a blessing.
- Ants – We control all varieties including the Raspberry Crazy Ant that is new to S.E. Texas and S.W. Louisiana. They are infesting areas along I-10 in Vinton, Sulphur, West Lake, and Lake Charles.
- Small Mammals (repelling and/or trapping)
- Fleas – Usually spread by pets or wild animals. Fleas are very hard to control. In the past few years we have seen a increase in highly resistant flea infestations. This is definitely not a do it yourself project. Abatol treats fleas all over Calcasieu Parish .
Its seems obvious that a clean house is a healthy house. What is not so obvious is that even a house that appears clean can be unhealthy.
insect droppings & body parts
human & pet dander
We can help you detect the source of these pests and improve indoor air quality these services :
- Inspection and Testing
- Thermal Imaging
- A/C system & Duct Cleaning
- Carpet, Mattress, Upholstery Cleaning
- Drapery dry cleaning
Many people suffer from congestion at night. Often the cause is an allergic reaction. Allergens like dust mite droppings & human dander can double the weight of your mattress. Chronic exposure can create an allergy you did not know you had. The EPA recommends you clean your mattress twice a year. Our hypoallergenic process can remove these allergens.